A reminder that parent conferences begin this week. If you requested a conference, an orange paper was sent home on Friday indicating the date and time of the conference. I still have some spots open, so if you would like to meet, please send in a conference request form tomorrow. Report cards cannot be distributed unless you meet with me, per school administration.
This week I will be ending each day with a Countdown to Christmas activity. If you would like to join us for any of the activities, please just send me a quick note to let me know you will be coming. (Note: Children with a RED or PURPLE card cannot participate). The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, 1:30 p.m. Making paper snowflakes and decorating them
- Tuesday, 1:00 p.m. Making sock snowmen.
- Wednesday, 1:30 p.m. Making guacamole and eating it (with chips).
- Thursday, 1:30 p.m. Holiday party, decorating cookies
- Friday, 12:15 - 1:00 Feather trees. .
There is no school on Monday, December 23rd, so children are off all of that week. I wish all of you a wonderful, restful holiday vacation with your children and a very Happy New Year. I will see you back on January 3, 2014. ~ Mrs. Mark